Saturday, 11 February 2012

The Obligatory Introduction Post

Hey there, internet!

I thought I'd start this blog after discovering so many cool sewing sites and what a great community there is out there.  I was super ill for 10 years and before I recovered I dreamed of being able to finally make the creative ideas in my head.  Finding sewing blogs only fuelled that, and now that I am well, I'm excited to finally be able to give it a try!

I'm mainly interested in garment sewing, but like to dabble in other things too.  I know just enough about sewing to know just how much I don't know, and it's sometimes daunting.  But I am determined to keep on trying, and make it well!

Welcome, and please feel free to stay a while!  I'd love to get to know you :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are recovered! I am pretty new to blogging too, and it's been great fun. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you are "making it well" and feeling alive and creative. You will find lots of wonderful new friends in the blogging world. I know I have.


    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Add a comment! :)