Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Blog Awards

Since I started my blog, I've been given a few blog awards by some nice bloggers.  I wasn't really sure what to do with them, and I'm a bit shy about it!  But it's time to spread the love!

Here we go :)
I got given a sunshine award from Rachel at House of Pinheiro, Seraphinalina and Neeno at Sew Me Love.  Isn't that nice of them?  Thank you!
 

Now I have to answer questions (embarrassing, haha)

Favourite Colour:  I almost can't choose.  But I'll go with light aqua.  It was our wedding colour and it's so fresh and lovely.
Favourite Animal:  Okay, now I really can't choose.  Bunnies?  Squirrels?  Everything cute and beady eyed!  Or fluffy!  I'm a regular visitor to cuteoverload.com you know.  A connoisseur of cute!
Favourite Number:  Numbers are too boring to have a favourite!  Haha.
Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink:  Delicious, delicious water.  lol :)
Facebook or Twitter:  Meh to both.  I want to see people in real life!
My Passion:  Gosh, this got deep suddenly.  Ummm, since I only just started being able to live (after being so ill), I don't think I have discovered my passion yet.  Try me in a few years!
Getting or Giving Presents:  Can I have both??  There's nothing like planning a great gift.  Except maybe getting a great gift!  Okay, I'll be good and say giving.  Haha.
Favourite Pattern:  Ummm, I'm still a beginner, I haven't made much!  For now I'll just say:  any pattern I can get to fit right!  lol :)
Favourite Day of the Week:  The days me and my husband get to spend together!  So I guess I'll say Sunday :)
Favourite Flower:  I'm no botanist.  I'll just say Singapore Orchid since it was in my wedding bouquet  :)
Favourite Celebrity Role-Model:  I don't follow celebrities...

Well, that was a strange little exercise for me!

And now I have to nominate a bunch of people.  Only problem is I think most people I'd nominate already have awards, sorry guys!.... Here are some people I've nominated.  Check out their blogs :)

Andrea at Four Square Walls.
Mika at Savory Stitches
Rachel at Darling Autodidact
Kestrel at Kestrel Finds and Makes

I can't really find more blogs I follow to nominate that haven't already been given awards.  But sometimes less is more.  I fully endorse the coolness of these bloggers :)

I also got given a Liebster award by Shanni from Shanni Loves, so thank you!
You have to give it to bloggers with less than 200 followers.  See my nominations above :)  (some of them only juuuuust sneak in though).
Now nominees, you gotta put these awards on your blog so everyone knows!

Well that's that!  Time to get back to making stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Johanna! I'll do a post later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! And d'you believe it, Mela at Pincushion Treats nominated me for a Liebster, which I was going to pass on to you-- you beat me to the punch! Guess I better get my act together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the best! Thanks so much for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Add a comment! :)