Thursday, 25 October 2012

Crochet Kick

I've been busy hooking!
These are some projects I've made over the last few months!
I thought I'd lump them all together since they're just a little bit of cute fun :)  Nothing too serious here!

I made an amigurumi bear for my sister's birthday:
Design by Ana Paula Rimoli
And later I made that bear's twin for myself.  I've had a kit for this for ages!
I love his little scarf :)



Why not crochet a cute apple dishcloth?  (Free pattern on Ravelry.)  Let's just say it looks a little worse for wear after use in the kitchen...  I was however impressed with its cleaning power!


Another amigurumi:
Design by Ana Paula Rimoli
Then I got to work having a go at designing a few of my own amigurumi:

I stuck with a theme of bunnies and tried to make a few variations.





Quite the line-up, no?

I also made a fancy DIY light tent to photograph my small stuff in.  These photos look suspiciously well lit, right?

All thanks to this weird thingy!


See the tutorial I used here.

Thanks to my husband for fiddling with the camera and knowing things about photography.  I really don't have a clue when it comes to cameras so he helps me out! :)

Now I've got some crochet out of my system it's back to knitting and sewing!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That black bunny is making me swoon!! These are all so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! That one was fun because I bought a pet slicker brush (those ones with short wires) and brushed up the yarn :)

      Delete
  2. Jo, that photo box is hardcore! I love those little animals. So adorable and slightly warped :-) I think the bear may be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love the description "slightly warped". That's great and sums them up quite well! :) I like to think I'm slightly warped as well haha :)

      Delete
  3. I love the bunnies! And I love the apple dish cloth - sometime I'll have to learn how to crochet I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are really productive! How can you make so much in so little time? I love the flower in the pot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I look at other bloggers and think the same thing! Don't forget I made these over a few months! :)

      Delete
  5. Cute cute cute cute - you've been very very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very talented.. Your amigurumis are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh those bunnies r so freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! It's times like these that I wish I knew how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bunnies are so cute! I especially love the first one. Your diy light tent is wonderful - perfect for small items!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. That light box is such a smart idea! I love your crocheted animals and your photo's look very professional!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Add a comment! :)