Tuesday, 19 March 2013

What have I been up to, you ask?

Well firstly, since Google Reader is shutting down, everyone's jumping ship, so I thought it was a good time to jump on Bloglovin'.
You can follow me here.  Follow my Blog with Bloglovin'

Weird bit of code from bloglovin' I need to claim my blog- ignore this.  It's supposed to be a link but it's all broken. lol. <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3496625/?claim=ttxf7q93wak">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

And no, I don't fully comprehend Bloglovin' yet but rest assured I won't be using that creepy topless lady icon.  Bleck!

 In other news, I've been hideously ill with a cold for a while, which has prevented me from making cool stuff, AND made me miss a bloggers' meet-up.  How annoying is that??

About the only new thing I've managed to do is attempt to start a new knitting pattern and get caught in yet another gauge/size quandary.  Hmmph!  That'll teach me to cheat on my Peabody.  For which I still don't have the needles I need.  Double Hmmph.

Agatha, the new knitting pattern to drive myself unnecessarily nuts over. 
So all-in-all, a very unproductive period for me, but hopefully I'll be back on that horse soon.  And I have a few finished things to blog, if ya know, I can get those darned photos.  I promise to have something worthwhile to show you soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Add a comment! :)